Salads can often feel light and non-filling when you eat them out during the week. Not too mention hard on the pocket.
We thought it would be great to give you a little inspiration from some of the very best bloggers in the world with their unique and exciting chopped salad recipes.
Make a batch of these at home and you have the perfect, cheap, tasty and filling lunch you've always been seeking.
Get stuck in!
1. Thai chopped salad
2. Summer vegetable chopped salad with white bean and lemon vinaigrette
3. Chicken feta walnut grape chopped salad with balsamic vinaigrette
4. Chopped salad with tayberries
5. Grilled chicken fajita chopped salad
6. Asian chopped salad with spicy peanut dressing
7. Chopped salad with bacon and fried garbanzo beans
8. BBQ chicken chopped salad
9. Strawberry, bacon and poppyseed chopped salad
10. Chopped Italian salad for two
11. Chopped salad with roasted chickpeas
12. Tortilla chopped salad with black bean and ranch
14. Grilled veggie Mexican chopped salad
15. Chopped salad with spicy tomato vinaigrette