Here Are The Top 10 Convertible Drives In Europe
An Irish peninsula managed to make the cut
If you're still toying with summer holiday ideas, here's a little European road trip inspiration for you.
Travel site Conde Nast Traveler recently ranked the top 10 best drives for driving in a convertible and our very own Dingle Peninsula managed to make the cut.
In you want to feel the wind in your hair in some of the most stunning spots in Europe this summer, here are the best places to do it.
1. Côte d'Azur, France
2. Western Crete, Greece
3. Black Forest High Road, Germany
4. Dingle Peninsula, Ireland
5. Central Swiss Alps, Switzerland
6. Basque Country, Spain
7. Southern Dalmatian Coast, Croatia
8. Coastal Puglia Region, Italy
9. Wine Country to Algarve Beaches, Portugal
10. Atlantic Ocean Road, Norway
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here