11 Veggie Burger Recipes That Will Blow Your Mind
Who needs meat? Not us!
While the thought of not having any meat in a burger might be a huge turn off to the majority of people there is a lot to be said for a good veggie burger.
To prove that vegetarian meals can be just as appetising as meals with meat we thought we'd scour the world and pick 11 of the very best recipes from the world's top food bloggers.
Time to start making these and forgetting about meat...
1.Umami Veggie Burger
2. Vegan Veggie Burgers (Gluten Free)
3. Beet, Lentil and Quinoa Burgers with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
4. Cauliflower Cheddar Burgers
5. Marmite and Chilli Quarterpounder
6. Stuffed Smokey Black Bean Veggie Burgers
7. Butternut Black Bean Burgers
8. Zucchini and Mushroom Veggie Burgers
9. Veggie Burger with a Sweet, Tangy Mustard Sauce and Radicchio Slaw
10. Buffalo Chickpea Sweet Potato Burgers with Whipped Feta Garlic Sauce
11. The Ultimate Veggie Burger Recipe
They all look HUNreal.
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here