We all know the usual beauty spots around Ireland, the ones mentioned in all the guidebooks and on everyone's bucket list.
And rightly so, because they're fabulous, but when you've lived here for a while you kinda want to head off the beaten track every now and again and discover something new.
From ancient caves lined up along a cliff to a cable car that brings you to a remote island off the coast of Cork, we've rounded up 21 of the most beautiful hidden gems in Ireland that will take your breath away.
1. The Jealous Wall, Westmeath
2. Keem Bay, Achill, Mayo
3. Inisbofin, Galway
4. Bluebell Wood, Roscommon
5. Lough Dan, Wicklow
6. Dursey Island, Cork
7. The Glen of Aherlow, Tipperary
8. The Hurdy Gurdy Museum of Vintage Radio, Dublin
9. Flaggy Shore, Clare
10. The Swiss Cottage, Tipperary
11. Cape Clear, Cork
12. Torc Waterfall, Kerry
13. Dunmore East, Waterford
14. Beara Peninsula, Cork and Kerry
15. Rock of Dunamase, Laois
16. Caves of Kesh, Sligo
17. Stairway to Heaven, Fermanagh
18. Lough Melvin, Leitrim
19. Inishkea Islands, Mayo
20. Poolbeg Lighthouse, Dublin
21. Donadea Forest, Kildare
Which place are you going to visit first?