Isn't it funny how it's the small things we miss the most?
We're all staying at home for a very good reason, but that doesn't mean we can't reminisce about our beautiful city in full bloom.
Here's ten things we will never take for granted again.
1. A walk along the prom in Tramore, followed by Dooly's Fish and Chips
Even in Winter - nearly getting blown off the ledge and smacked in the face with sprays of sea salt. Very jealous of anyone who has this in their 2K radius.
2. Cycling the Greenway and stopping at Coach House Coffee to refuel the tanks
We swear we are going to finally cycle the whole way to Dungarvan when this is all over.
3. Friday evening drinks on the Reg rooftop
It's rooftop season. What we wouldn't give to see this view again:
4. An ice-cream cone from Jaybees
On the way to Dunmore East of course.
5. And while you're there... an ice cold cider at The Strand Inn
Maybe a bowl of seafood chowder or a mountain of Calamari to share.
6. A leisurely browse in the Book Centre
That moment when you sit down for a coffee in the cafe and turn the first page of your new novel.
7. A panini and a pint in Geoffs
If we knew Christmas was going to be the last visit for a while, we would have stayed longer.
8. A night at the Theatre Royal sandwiched by the Munster Bar
Early bird dinner before the show, back for a couple of pints afterwards. If you're missing your fave Waterford entertainers, Richie and Erica Hayes are doing live Facebook gigs all the way from Florida quite regularly - check them out here.
9. A sunny Saturday in Red Square
Live music. A quick nip into Supermacs for an ice cream sundae. Penneys bags flying everywhere. Heaven.
Image via Facebook/WaterfordIYP
10. Rambling the streets at Spraoi Festival
The sun shining and a surprise around every corner.
We can't wait for the city to come back to life. The more disciplined we are now, the sooner that will happen!