There's some gas feckers in this country and nothing brings them to the forefront quite like when a good reference is needed.
The following have all taken their place in Irish pop culture history and they work best when shouted out just at the right time, usually to loud cheers.
Which ones have we missed? Be sure to let us know.
1. "There's one for everybody in the audience"
Made famous by Gaybo on The Late Late Show and carried on adrmirably by both Pat Kenny and Ryan Tubridy.
2. "Are ya alright Sharon?"
Is there anyone in Ireland who hasn't seen The Snapper?
3. Is there ANYTHING to be said for saying another mass?"
"God I love saying mass."
4. "Don't make unnecessary journeys."
5. "Fuck you, Deputy Stagg!"
Things got a bit tetchy in The Dáil.
6. The man who slipped on the ice.
7. "Fuck your Honda Civic, I've a horse outside."
THE Irish song of 2011.
8. "Stand clear. Luggage doors operating."
Well known to any Bus Éireann regulars.
9. "Down with this sort of thing..."