Forget about packing your suitcase with cute summer dresses and more sandals than Imelda Marcos.
Throw all that shite away, g'wan.
The only thing you need to put in your bags for your summer hols this year is literally the entire swimming pool range from Aldi. Hear us out...
1. You'll make the entire pool green with envy at your pool accessories
2. You won't spend the guts of €50 on inflatable lilos from the local markets that burst on the second day
3. EVERYONE WILL WANT TO BE YOUR MATE IN THE POOL
Here's what's in store from Sunday May 20:
- Inflatable Island €24.99 - Relax with friends and family on the water. 2 inflatable chambers and 3 inflatable cushions. Suitable for 3 persons. Open bottom to drop feet into the water. Cup holder. Includes Repair Patch. Approx. 191 x 178 x 46cm. Max. load approx. 270kg
- Pool Lounger €12.99 - Take it easy in the pool with this inflatable PVC lounger with a net bottom and headrest. Features an inflatable coated ring for comfort and mesh in the middle helping you feel the coolness of the water. Available in green or blue. Inflated size approx. 166 x 83cm. Max. load approx. 100kg
- Inflatable Donut €5.99 - The fun way to stay safely afloat. Choose from Nutty Chocolate Donut or Sprinkles Donut. Approx. 99 x 25cm. Max. load approx. 100kg
- Inflatable Pool Games €9.99 per set - 3 great family games to play in the water. Choose from Volleyball with Ball, Inflatable Ball and Goals or Bean Bag Target with 4 water filled Bean Bags.
- Diving Accessories €5.99 4 pack/2 pack - Teach your kids to dive and have fun at the same time with these weighted accessories. Available in a variety of colours. Choose from 4 pack Rings, 4 pack Sticks or 2 pack Balls. Not suitable for children under 36 months
- Pool Sports Ball €3.99 - Ready-inflated PVC ball with ridged design for better grip in the water. Ideal for the pool or the beach. Available in 4 colours. Approx. 20cm diameter
We're tempted to book a trip away just for the chance to use these bad boys tbh.