You've all heard of the so-called miracle creams by La Prairie?
Well, maybe that's because the real McCoy sets you back about €500 but now Aldi have a version of the scientific potion on sale for 100 times less than what it should be.
You can now begin your journey on the road to perfect skin spending as little as €5 as they've just announced that they will be selling their Lacura Caviar Range as part of their Special Buys Deals.
These hugely popular products are on sale in Aldi’s 132 stores nationwide from Thursday, 9th August.
- Lacura Cellsation Day/Night Cream (€9.99/50ml) - Recommended for mature skin, these creams have been formulated to help rebuild your skin’s essential functions by supporting skin cell renewal. Alleviates the occurrence and intensity of wrinkles. Improves elasticity and firmness. Dermatologically tested. Choice of skin regime to suit your lifestyle.
Day Cream - Contains SPF15 for everyday protection
Night Cream - Moisturises and supports overnight skin regeneration
- Lacura Cellsation Serum (€7.99/30ml) - Ideal for mature skin, the herbal ingredients help rebuild the skin’s functions and stimulate cell renewal. Includes extracts of narcissus, red algae and rosemary
- Lacura Miracle Cream (€4.99/50ml) - Protect, soothe and moisturise your skin. Great for protecting skin from drying effects of wind and air conditioning as well as rough, dry and cracked heels.
- Lacura Glycolic Pads (€3.99/60 pack) - Improve your skin’s tone and texture with these specially formulated glycolic pads. Help keep your skin clear, clean, softer and smoother.
- Lacura Coffee Scrub (€8.99/200g) – Invigorate, rejuvenate and moisturise your skin with this natural coffee and sugar scrub. Vegan friendly and made with 97% natural ingredients, with environmentally friendly cardboard packs. Choose from Chocolate, Coconut or Exotic Orange Extract.
Aldi Beauty Advocate, Sinead Kavanagh said, “I'm excited for the new Lacura Body scrubs to land on shelves in Aldi.
"Coffee scrubs are fantastic for helping break down cellulite and the antioxidants in a coffee scrub can help increase collagen production too.
"Oh, and they are cruelty free with the leaping bunny certification to boot!! Win win!”
Get these quick style before they fly off the shelves.