Summer is slowly, but surely, approaching.
And after spending the weekend in sunny Galway, I want nothing more than a pair of sandals on my feet.
Pedicures at the ready people, sandal season is nearly here.
1. Yara Habana — Birkenstock
You just can't go wrong with a pair of Birks.
The more you wear 'em, the comfier they get!
2. Fluffy faux fur sliders — ASOS
The Kylie Jenner-inspired slip-ons mightn't be everyone's cuppa tea.
But we think they're deadly.
Cheap 'n' cheerful too, at €26.
3. Flamingo wedges — River Island
These are BEAUT.
Not sure how much wear we'd get outta them but imagine strutting around Ibiza in these bad boys.
4. Chunky metallic sandals — ASOS
You could kick some serious ass in these.
5. Black slingbacks — River Island
A lil less kick-ass than the less pair, but trendy nonetheless.
These would be perfect for every day wear and look comfy af.
6. Embroidered platforms — Nasty Gal
Ugh, these are perfection.
We could def see ourselves dancing the summer away in these beauts.
7. Studded sandals — Missguided
These will make any outfit look instantly cooler and they've a really cool cut-out heel.
8. Marble heels — Missguided
All 'bout that marble.
From the transparent strap to the chunky heel to the t-bar — they're bang on-trend.
9. Studded chunky sandal — River Island via ASOS
The sandals of our dreams.
They'd go perfectly with dresses, shorts or jeans.
10. Clarissa strappy sandals — Dr Martens
You can tell how comfy these Docs will be just by lookin' at 'em.
And like the Birkenstocks, they get more comfortable with every wear.
They're also vegan!