Anyone who's ever been lucky enough to visit the astoundingly beautiful part of the world that is Donegal will never, ever forget the staggering imagery that laid before them.
This place makes the scenery from The Lord of the Rings look average, and brings people who've lived in Ireland their whole lives to their knees.
We wanted to showcase some of the best sights the county has to offer. For escapism, if nothing else. You know the way.
1. Let's start with this castle shall we...
Have you ever seen anything so... regal?
2. And how about this cave?
It makes you feel like you're not even in Ireland at all. Just, how?!
3. This actual action shot from Bambi
Disney clearly set up shop up north. Casual.
4. This epic shot from Cruit Island
Which sort of looks like heaven on Earth. Low-key, like.
Image originally taken by @rory_odonnell.
5. Or this shot of Lough Finn, that looks like the most peaceful place on Earth
Taken by @bidsybeag.
6. Even the clouds are unbelievably photogenic
Clouds, like. They're just floating water.
7. Or this stellar piece of advice
Straight from the land itself.
Donegal, so sound.
8. And it looks just as good in white
Some say it's unflattering, Donegal laughs.
9. Fanad Lighthouse
Making you feel like you're on the edge of the Earth.
10. And Lough Eske making you wonder why you live anywhere else other than there
Seriously though, what's the hold up?
11. Donegal is also one of the only places in the world where, on a good day, you can spot Aurora Boraelis
As seen in this absolutely incredible shot by @edmaxphotos.
12. I mean...
Just LOOK at that.
13. Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, there are castles for days
Seriously. Donegal has more castles than we've had hot dinners.
And we like to eat.
14. Oh, and Pride Rock just happens to be there too
Remember what we said about Disney setting up shop?
We weren't lying.
15. As well as the crystal clear waters of Glengad
Casual azure pools of tranquility dotted all around the place.
16. Sunsets look like this
They've really nailed it with the whole colour scheme thing, haven't they?
17. And everything looks like it's been taken from a dream you once had
Just how is this all real? And in one place?!
Amazing, how lucky we are.