Have you ever been to Galway's less attractive cousin Clare?
We suggest you avoid it at all costs, unless you're driving through it to get to beautiful county Kerry, that is.
Like, why would you bother?
1. O'Brien's Tower at the Cliffs of Moher
Cliffs of BORE, more like.
2. Doonagore Castle at sunset, Doolin
3. Polnabrone Dolmen, the Burren
4. Knappogue Castle, Ennis
Imagine having your wedding there?
5. Fissure at the Cliffs of Moher
It's broken? Ffs.
6. Quin Abbey, just outside Ennis
Bit grey, right?
7. The Burren
8. Cascading waterfalls, Ennistymon
Excuse me, but I was told not to go chasing waterfalls?
It's just water, like.
10. Miltown Malbay
11. Scariff waterfall
Again with the waterfalsl...
Bit of grass, few rocks. Nothing special.
13. Fanore beach
Definitely a filter or five on that.
Okay, these are pretty cute.
Such a snore. Is there any craic in Clare?
16. The Burren. Again.
Or even any people?
17. Spanish Point
Nothing Spanish looking about this undeniably freezing situation.
18. Kilrush Marina
Looks like a hub of activity for hoodlums.
19. And finally, The Burren, one last time
Ah here now, now you're ripping the piss.