PICS: 11 Reasons Why You Should Book A Night In Dunboyne Castle Right Away
Look at these pics and drool
We all deserve to spoil ourselves once in a while – and more importantly, we all need to get away from fast-paced city life every now and then.
With cheap airfares, it's pretty easy to escape to anywhere our heart desires. But sometimes, the best option is right here on our doorstep.
If you're looking for inspiration as to where to visit, you could do a lot worse than Dunboyne Castle – and here are a few reasons why.
1. The spa looks like this
2. And has this room of which the purpose is unclear, but which looks amazing
3. While the pool looks like THIS
4. Oh, and the bedrooms are so bloody massive that you could raise livestock in them
5. And experience the great outdoors without ever having to go out in the cold
6. While even the bathrooms are bigger than your house
Which is great until you realise you've left the towel on the other side of the room.
7. The food and drink options are UNREAL at the bar...
8. ... and the Ivy restaurant is FANCY OUT
9. It's barely a half-hour drive from the city centre
10. There's loads to do
Golf, sports, the beautiful Dunboyne Village, massive grounds to roam... and FALCONRY!
11. And finally – perhaps most importantly – the shampoos and shower gels that you can nick look really, really nice