13 Of The Funniest Tweets From Around The World Over The Last Week
'My sister: 'What eyeshadow are you wearing? It looks really nice.' Me: 'Eczema.''
We've taken a liking to collecting a few of the best Irish tweets of the week, but then we thought: 'why stop there?'
So we've taken our tweets of the week global, and boy, aren't we chuffed with the results.
Here's some of the absolute best we could find. Read 'em and weep (with joy).
1. This dad talking to his little girl about boyfriends
The chat got heated, to say the least.
2. This enthused opinion about celebrated film
"The 69th Cannes Film Festival" pic.twitter.com/PMn5aO6r0z— 🦑🎶Christa Lee🎶🦑 (@OhPoorPup) April 25, 2016
3. Music is dead @Liam_Fountain
Worst Guns N' Roses cover ever pic.twitter.com/3wTE2hSS6t— Liam Fountain (@Liam_Fountain) April 17, 2016
4. Expectation minus reality with @AdamSerwer
5. Press play with @hs_wilkins
CAN ONLY ASSUME THIS IS FOR A VERY LARGE VHS CASSETTE. pic.twitter.com/iZyzk7YqZD— Harry Wilkin$ (@hs_wilkins) April 25, 2016
6. Make up tips with @ChristinaMcMc
My sister: 'What eyeshadow are you wearing? It looks really nice.' Me: 'Eczema.'— 2018: International Year of the McMc (@ChristinaMcMc) April 22, 2016
7. Life is tough with @DickKingSmith
That dog is all of us.
Forgot how to dog. pic.twitter.com/jZuDFCAUt7— Dick King-Smith HQ (@DickKingSmith) April 18, 2016
8. The hard questions with @jonnysun
if u stab a miror with a lightsaber will it reflect back or melt a hole thru the miror— jomny sun (@jonnysun) April 23, 2016
DOCTOR: i meant questions about the procedure but omg
9. The Beyoncé effect with @robfee
*makes the guy in the car next to me roll down his window*— Røb Fee (@robfee) April 24, 2016
I SAID IT LOOKS LIKE JAY-Z HAS A HUNDRED PROBLEMS NOW
10. Everyday advice with @historyinflicks
Always good advice pic.twitter.com/p3ioQIvKs4— maple cocaine (@historyinflicks) April 25, 2016
11. Real talk with @maxkeiser
I'd become Irish just so I'd have an opportunity not to pay RTE their license fee.— Max Keiser (@maxkeiser) April 23, 2016
12. A natural progression with @sarahbuckz
braved the table tennis table in work today & it turns out I'm 'not shit' so naturally I've become an agressive competition thirsty monster— sarah (@sarahbuckz) April 26, 2016
13. And finally, this enormous realisation with @etienneshrdlu
Did everyone else know about this ridiculous word and decided not to tell me? pic.twitter.com/G1FWjUkNyD— James Kelleher (@etienneshrdlu) April 25, 2016