It's that time of year again.
The sun has got its hat on and working all day has seen us develop a fierce thirst.
What better way to spend a sunny afternoon than hitting up one of Ireland's most idyllic beer gardens? You know you want to.
We've chosen 10 of the best outdoor drinking areas around the country for you to wet your whistle in. If we've missed any of your favourites be sure to let us know in the comments!
Text your mates and take your pick:
1. The Beach House - Greystones, Co. Wicklow
2. The Strand - Dunmore East, Co. Waterford
3. Bunny Connellan's - Myrtleville, Co. Cork
4. Blue Bar - Skerries, Co. Dublin
5. The Towers Bar - Westport, Co. Mayo
6. The Locke Bar - George's Quay, Limerick
7. Gings Bar - Carrick-On-Shannon, Co. Leitrim
8. O'Connell's - Eyre Square, Galway
9. The Courtyard On Sober Lane - Ballintemple, Co. Cork
10. Tigh Ned - Inish Oírr, Aran Islands
READ NEXT: A 'Panther' Has Allegedly Been Spotted In This Irish Town