The top fee-paying tourist attractions in Ireland have just been revealed by Fáilte Ireland.
Coming out on top once again is the Guinness Storehouse, which saw an increase of 18% in its visitors last year.
Check out who else nabbed the top five places below.
5. Book of Kells – 767,996 visitors
4. National Aquatic Centre – 991,554 visitors
3. Dublin Zoo – 1,105,005 visitors
2. Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience – 1,251,574 visitors
1. Guinness Storehouse – 1,498,124 visitors
Pic: VanderWolf Images/Shutterstock.com