You've had a few too many Baileys, the smell of mince pies is making you nauseous.
These are the telltale signs of a creature with a Christmas Hangover.
So what to do? You can't just crawl back into the leaba 'cos chances are you're on entertaining duty with guests and making sure nobody eats the last Quality Street.
It's a Christmas miracle: scientists have revealed a "foolproof" guide to surviving a hangover
Scientists at Birmingham City University came up with a foolproof "survival guide" aimed especially at the sugar laden hangovers of the festive season.
Their top five tips are:
- :: Drink more water - H20 flushes toxins from over-indulgence, rehydrates and boosts the immune system.
- :: Cut sugary "health" drinks - Often a hidden cause of too much sugar making many so-called health drinks often anything but.
- :: Exercise - Inactivity over Christmas is a major cause of weight gain and a reduction in bone and muscle health. Exercise reduces toxins and boosts mood.
- :: Increase vitamin intake - Eating foods rich in potassium (like bananas), magnesium, iron and zinc will keep you going on the dancefloor. Dried fruit and green vegetables will help.
- :: Balance your eating - Eating a mix of macro-nutrients, like carbohydrates, proteins and fats, and micro-nutrients, like vitamins and antioxidants.
Exercise?! Balanced eating??? Hmm. We might just have to ride out the hangover...