Sure look, you're probably an old hat at it by this stage if you've been to any recent concerts during the summer, but security has been stepped up and a few new things are now banned from arenas.
Most importantly: Bags. Backpacks or larger handbags will not be allowed in, and there will be NO storage facilities on the site.
Organisers "recommend if you are bringing personal bag, purses or clutch bag, you should only bring those of smaller sizes i.e. those measuring 4.5in/11.4cm x 6.5in/16.51cm or smaller will be allowed."
They also suggest that you bring as little as possible with you to the event and minimise jackets and additional layers when possible to reduce delays when going through security search.
Here's the full list of what not to bring:
- Aerosols / Air Horns
- Animals (Other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
- Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
- Audio recorders
- Backpacks / large bags / Waist packs
- Banners with poles or poles of any kind
- Cameras with detachable lens or recording equipment
- Camping equipment
- Chinese or sky lanterns
- Cooler Boxes or Large containers
- Crash helmets or protective headwear, body armour or protective clothing
- Excessive amounts of batteries, wire, cables or electrical components
- Fireworks or flares
- Garden furniture, fold up chairs or shooting sticks
- Glow sticks
- Illegal substances/ illegal merchandise of any description
- Large umbrellas
- Large chains, spiked bracelets or wallet chains
- Large Flags, Placards or Posters inc. sticks
- Light sabers
- Lasers / Laser pens or torches
- LED Headbands, wristbands, Glow sticks or Light emitting objects of any kind (except mobile/cell phones)
- Liquids - No liquids are permitted other than sealed water less than 500ml is allowed (Caps will be removed)
- Nitrous oxide
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Selfie sticks
- Smoke canisters
- Sound systems
- Spray cans
- Unauthorized professional film or video equipment
- Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
More info can be seen here.
READ NEXT: The Living Wage In Ireland Has Increased