Lookit, we know fast food ain’t good for us but sure isn’t that half the joy? Piling into a giant bucket of deep fried chicken when you’re hungover af is one of those beautifully simple pleasures of life.
You want a burger, gal you go wild and get a double.
But we also know that sometimes you don’t want to go the whole hog, so the good folk over at Thrillist worked out the healthiest things you can order at your fave fast food spots.
Trying to fit some fries into your macros? Here’s what to get…
- Grilled chicken sandwich without mayo: 370 calories, 7 grams fat, 2 grams saturated, 6 grams fiber, 36 grams protein
- Value-sized onion rings: 150 calories, 8 grams fat, 1.5 grams saturated, 1 gram fiber, 1 gram protein
- Kentucky grilled chicken breast: 210 calories, 7 grams fat, 2 grams saturated, 38 grams protein
- Green beans: 25 calories, 0 gram fat, 2 grams fiber, 1 gram protein
- Veggie sandwich: 440 calories, 15 grams fat, 3.5 grams saturated, 2 grams fiber, 7 grams protein
- Little fry: 528 calories, 23 grams fat, 4 grams saturated, 8 grams fiber, 8 grams protein
- Regular hamburger: 250 calories, 8 grams fat, 3 grams saturated, 2 grams fiber, 13 grams protein
- Side salad with Newman’s Own low-fat balsamic vinaigrette: 50 calories, 1.5 grams fat, 1 gram fiber, 1 gram protein
- Veggie Delite salad: 60 calories, 1 gram fat, 0 grams saturated, 4 grams fiber, 3 grams protein
- Eight-ounce homestyle chicken noodle soup: 110 calories, 3 grams fat, 1.5 grams saturated, 1 gram fiber, 8 grams protein
READ NEXT: This Is Officially Ireland’s Tidiest Town