The new price plan for Irish Rail, Bus Eireann, Dublin Bus, and Luas has been revealed - and it's a bit of a mixed bag.
Depending on your journey, your fare could go up or down, so we've pulled together some of the main info to help you figure it all out.
The new prices will come into effect from December 1.
- They're getting rid of the city centre fare by the end of January 2018
- Mid-range fares will increase by about 5%
- Nitelink, ramblers, monthlies and annual tickets will go up 1.4% to 2%
- They're introducing a new €1 off-peak fare for the city centre
- 1-day, 7-day and and 30-day fares will rise by between 1.4% and just under 5%
- Bus Éireann fares in Cork, Limerick and Galway will drop because of changes to city centre fare zones
- Other 1-day, 7-day, monthly and annual fares will vary from -1.8% to + 5.0%
- Many fares will increase by 1.4%
- Commuter fares in Cork will be simplified with reductions in price of up to a quarter
Find out more information on the National Transport website here.