Ever fancied living in your own CASTLE?
It's more than a daydream, guys - now that this incredible French château is going under the hammer on October 19 starting at pennies.
The breathtaking 22,000sq ft Château de Blancafort, standing in more than 42 acres, has been part of the countryside just 90 minutes from Paris sinc 1453.
And now it's coming up for auction with no reserve price, meaning it technically could go at just one cent.
Previously on the market for €4.95m, there's a double driveway lined with blue cedar trees leading up to paradise, just 30 minutes from Sancerre - proper wine country.
It's currently a a thriving business, with the château, tearoom, and gardens hosting visitors and wedding receptions - but you can use it as you wish.
On the market with Concierge Auctions, they say: "Manicured gardens, a lovely surrounding park, and proximity to best the French countryside has to offer, make Château de Blancafort a once in a lifetime opportunity."
No kidding. The listing states:
- Original castle built in the 15th century with Romanesque style turrets and French Baroque façade added in the 17th century
- High ceilings, Hungarian parquet and Regency woodwork
- Library and wine cellars
- Renovated for modern day conveniences
- The guest house is organised around a courtyard and features a stone floor with Burgundy tiling
- 6 bedrooms, kitchen and dining room, large reception room and private garden featuring croquet and boules
- Large swimming pool
- Caretaker’s house
- Reception hall and kitchen, garages, workshops
- Beautiful French-style gardens, surrounded by lush forested parkland
- Reconstituted according to the exact plans from the Renaissance with 42 acres wooded forest ideal for horseback riding
A French Count and Countess are the current owners of this historical playground for French royalty...
You can read the whole listing from Concierge Auctions here.