We may be bidding farewell to summer, but that doesn't mean we can't still dream of the sun. And there's nowhere better to enjoy the sunshine than on these seaside spots.
Travel site Cande Nast Traveler asked their readers earlier this year to vote on the most beautiful beaches in the world and these are the top 20 they came up with.
Let the holiday booking commence...
20. Trunk Bay, St. John, USVI
19. Fraser Island, Queensland, Australia
18. Lopes Mendes, Ilha Grande, Brazil
17. Blinky Beach, Lord Howe Island, Australia
16. Barnes Bay, Anguilla
15. Temae and Teavora, Moorea, French Polynesia
14. Horseshoe Bay, Bermuda
13. Puka Beach (Yapak), Boracay, Philippines
12. Long Beach, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
11. Matira Beach, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
10. Waipio Valley Beach, Big Island, HI
9. Praia Mole, Florianopolis, Brazil
8. Blue Beach (La Chiva), Vieques, Puerto Rico
7. Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6. Sunset Beach, Oahu, HI
5. Honopu Beach, Kauai, HI
4. Anse Lazio, Praslin, Seychelles
3. Pansy Island, Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique
2. Honokalani Beach, Wai'anapanapa State Park, Maui, HI
1. El Nido, Palawan, Philippines
READ NEXT: Here Are The Top 10 Convertible Drives In Europe