Lads, what are we going to do about this new Snapchat update?
If your Snapchat has changed already then you know exactly what we're on about and if it hasn't have a read of this article about what changes are being made and DO NOT UPDATE.
If it's already updated, we've shown you how to uninstall the latest change on your phone but we also want to let you know how to make sure your phone doesn't automatically update to the latest feature without you asking.
If you have an iOS phone, here's what you need to do:
Disabling the automatic app updates is as simple as -
- Opening Settings app
- Clicking on iTunes and App Store
- Under Automatic Downloads, turn off the toggle for 'updates'.
Here's how to disable the update on an Android phone:
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the slide-out menu button in the upper left corner (it looks like three horizontal lines).
- Tap Settings and then choose 'Auto-update apps'.
- Press Do not update apps.
By doing this to both systems, it means that you'll have to go into the app store to update them manually next time.
It could be worth it though to stop a horrible update like this happening again.