Are you able to run 5k in under 30 minutes? If you're in your 20s, you should be able to, according to a checklist made up by Virgin Active.
You should also be capable of doing 20 burpees in a row and holding a full plank for one minute each side.
After your 20s the expectations are a bit lower - you only have to hold a plank for 45 seconds in your 30s!
Here's the rest of the list according to Huffington Post.
- Run a mile in less than 9 minutes
- Hold a plank for 45 seconds
- Deadlift more than 50% of your bodyweight
- Sprint for 60 seconds without stopping
10x press ups without stopping
- Touch your toes comfortably whilst keeping your legs straight
- Run at a moderate pace for 60 seconds without stopping
- 5x burpees without stopping
- Lower yourself into a cross-legged sitting position on the floor (without using your hands) and then return to standing
- Regularly take more than 10,000 steps in a day
- Perform 12 bodyweight squats without stopping
- Touch your fingertips with one hand over your shoulder and the other behind your back
- Walk a mile in less than 16 minutes
- Climb a flight of stairs with 10 steps in under 30 seconds comfortably -
- Rise to stand from a chair without using hands or arms and repeat 12+ times in 30 seconds
How do you measure up?