Tweeting has been around for what seems like aeons, but while some use it exclusively to update everyone about their mundane social lives and political state of mind, some use it for the greater good: being gas.
We thank you all, you guys make the world a better place.
1. The daily struggle with @ScauldySpice
2. Fashion with @RichieMcCormack
3. Politics with @amyohconnor
I will vote for whichever party pledges to let everyone in the country "have a go" on Winning Streak at least once. #leadersdebate
— ⭐ amy o'connor ⭐ (@amyohconnor) February 23, 2016
4. The serious questions with @LeahTiscione
Did tourism increase in Kilkenny because of South Park
— Leah Tiscione (@LeahTiscione) February 23, 2016
5. Arse-covering for dummies with @ImMichaelBrown
Hey, I think my cat walked on the keyboard and somehow liked one of your selfies from a couple years ago.
— Michael Brown (@ImMichaelBrown) February 24, 2016
6. Parenting with @bazlyons
The 13yo asked me an algebra question from his homework. I hadn't a clue, panicked and gave him the sex talk again to hide my embarrassment
— Baz (@bazlyons) February 24, 2016
7. Real talk with @pilotbacon
8. Nights out with @seanfaye
9. Shade with @MustardCreams
10. Divilment with @GerryAdamsSF
Getting ready 4 Leaders Debate. I shud b ok. RTE 6 News doesn't even know I will be participating. pic.twitter.com/7gdgkMm2YF
— Gerry Adams (@GerryAdamsSF) February 21, 2016
11. Music with @killian_fallon
12. Diva worship with @JamieTouhy
Ryan Tubridy: "You never got a husband?"
Anne Doyle: "Well, I borrowed the odd one, but I always sent him back in good condition" ????
— Jamie Tuohy (@JamieTuohy) February 24, 2016
13. Disappointment with @luberachi
14. And finally, finding yourself with @samwhatislife
The brief flash of recognition and joy on the face of the man next to me on the bus when he head Fergalicious blaring from my headphones
— spit’s all coming back to me now (@samwhatislife) February 19, 2016