16 Photos That Prove How Beautiful County Tipperary Really Is
For those of you unfamiliar with Tipperary, the Premier County is so much more than mountains, hurling and two separate car registrations.
Which we don't get either, don't worry.
So we've decided to shine the spotlight on the heavenly haven of Munster that is Tipp.
We're sure that you'll be packing your bags for a quick staycation within minutes of reading it.
1. Because this is what their 'ruins' look like...
Yeah, that's what our houses look like too...
2. And this is what all the other gaffs look like...
Seriously, how does anyone get anything done?
3. These are the views you get out of your back window
No big deal, just casual postcard vibes.
4. Everywhere is photogenic
The camera loves 'em.
5. Everywhere looks like a low-key fairytale
And we mean everywhere. This is the side of the road.
6. Sunsets look like they're gonna last forever
We ain't complainin'.
7. Even the cloudiest of days are absolutely heavenly
I mean, COME ON!
8. And sometimes it sort of looks like The Lion King
Rumour has it, the Disney writers spent the weekend before writing the script in Cashel...
Can't say we're surprised.
9. The neighbourhood is sound
10. This is your local
11. This is what your constant view is
Even Justin Bieber's a fan...
12. It looks just as good from the top
The Tipp top, that is.
13. Talk about the pinnacle of country towns
Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy.
14. Faraway skies are pinker...
And sooo beautiful.
15. Waters are crystal clear
And brighter than our futures.
16. And videos don't even do it justice...
But this one does pretty well.
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here