Think you could be an Olympian, but just not exactly sure where your niche is?
Yep, THAT's the only thing stopping us.
But we've done a little thinking and we're confident that we've found JUST the thing for you. It has to be one of these.
1. Extreme Complaining
Know anybody who'd take home the gold for this one?
2. Olympic Gorging
Eating all around you forever and ever until you pass out and/or die. That's it.
3. Marathon Snoozin'
Sounds like a standard Saturday morning, amirite??
4. Equestrian Frolicking
Or in layman's terms: Pony Playing.
Still incorporating horses, but... funner.
5. Rhythmic Groovin'
An event, open to both genders, in which groovers perform with props of their choice, with the aim of the game being to groove the hardest to any number of Shania Twain songs.
5. Sychronised Tayto Eating
Blink and you'll miss it.
6. Extreme Remote Control Hiding
Brothers fighting brothers. The only rules are that there are no rules.
It can go on for days!
7. Modern Day Pentathalon
- Event 1: Rhythmic Will-It-Blend (using blendables of your choice)
- Event 2: Charlie The Unicorn Impression
- Event 3: Egg & Spoon
- Event 4: Ultimate Sack Race
- Event 5: Cinnamon Challenge
8. Martial Apartment Hunting
They most cutthroat of them all.
9. Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge
To keep it current, you know.
10. Child Star Impersonations
Bonus points for any Mickey Mouse Clubber.
11. Synchronised Lilo Experimentation
For those of you who sort of like swimming, but who really love lying down.
12. The 'Daft Hands' thing that ruled 2007
13. Longest possible time for someone to say 'Leeeeroooy Jenkins'
Requiring pitch, tone and stamina.
14. Olympic #BreakingTheInternet
Contestants compete their hardest to come up with something so outrageous, wild and funny that it will, indeed, break the internet.
Or, in layman's terms, table tennis except using your head as the bat. Oh so wrong, yet so so right.
16. Extreme Couponing
May as well teach us a thing or two while we're at it.
17. Trolley Dash
We're not just talking about supermarkets.
Think dual carriageways, motorways and even beaches. Hardcore.
And in case you'd forgotten how...
Personalised oven mitts handed out on arrival.
20. Ultimate Tip The Can
With yet another handy and informative video.
21. And finally, Extreme Curbs
Played with a bouncy ball, on a wet day, with sharp and angular curbs.
May the odds be ever in your favour.