Here Are The 11 Most Irish Things That Happened This Week
Including Nathan Carter, Mattress Mick and some truly quality slogans
When you take a step back and fully realise, you start to cop on that Ireland in general, and Irish humour in particular, are truly the gifts that keep on giving.
Don't believe us? Well then, tuck into one of the incredibly Irish hum-dingers below.
We guarantee you'll guffaw or else your money back.*
*(lol, obviously not really)
1. This warning that crossing animals need to phone in advance
It's only polite.
2. Everything about this Nathan Carter performance
...at the Willie Daly Match-making festival, in Lisdoonvarna.
3. And this newspaper cutting reporting on the event
4. This quality welding company's slogan
More information here.
5. This fantastic headline
6. This Belfast Café's take on American politics
7. This tweet from An Garda Síochána
This iphone found in Kells Co Meath last Friday. Image of Bread as screen saver.To reclaim contact Kells Gardaí on 046-9240999 pic.twitter.com/Rye7vpMJ32— An Garda Síochána (@GardaTraffic) October 3, 2016
8. The presidential photo of Mattress Mick
9. This extremely dodgy Dublin headline
10. This ideal Irish granny car set up
Doilies on doilies on doilies.
11. And finally, this mental video from a Cork car dealership
Hey, someone's gotta do it... Right?
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here