Here Are The 12 Most Irish Things To Happen This Week
Including proclamations of love, coeliac-shaming and excellent parking attempts
People of Ireland, we love you.
Irish humour is incredibly unique, and love it or loathe it (who on Earth loathes it?), it's here to stay. And thank God for that.
Here are a few of its best example from the last week.
1. This stellar parking job
When there's no road, you must make a road.
2. This approach to explaining the upcoming weather
A forecast only a mother could love.
3. This woman attempting to help a person park
You put your left leg in...
4. This method of subscribing new members
5. Any opportunity to slag off people with notions
Wheely well done.
6. This well thought out, personalised car reg
Money well spent.
7. This incredibly accurate depiction of the ever-changing weather
Weather: it is what it is— WWN (@WhispersNewsLTD) July 13, 2016
8. The fair leaders of our country
Sweet baby Jesus.
9. This standard young Irish mating call
''I love you Rose, if you want to have it, we'll have it''.
10. A bog-standard method of Dublin barter
11. A classic headline
What are they like?
12. And finally, everything about this photograph
Taken at an Irish water protest. We shit you not.