Irish humour is like the opposite to an acquired taste. Once you get a hit, you're hooked. Well, that's how we feel about it anyway... And we know you do too.
So, with no further ado, here's the best and most gaseous craic we could find this week, courtesy of you guys.
Brava, you lot, brava.
1. This sign posted on the fence of Body&Soul
Everyone on their best behaviour!
Read more here.
2. This inspirational Euro 2016 poster
I made another one of my inspirational posters. This one is for the football pic.twitter.com/nmFWmXTvxj
— Alan (@alan_maguire) June 13, 2016
3. Everything about this #LeavingCert poster
— Hairy Baby T-Shirts (@HairyBabyTees) June 8, 2016
4. This video of Keith Duffy singing Boyzone songs with fans at La Rochelle
Great lad. More on the story here.
— Stephen McCarthy (@sportsfilesteve) June 15, 2016
5. The Irish fans cleaning up after themselves in France
"Clean up, for the boys in green!"
6. This almost unbelievable headline
7. This fresh paint job
Just in time for this summer's festivities.
8. This young lad who got Paul Durcan's name tattooed on his rear
All in the name of the Leaving Cert. Get the full story here.
9. This subtle Euros commentary
— Seánie Bennett © (@bennettseanie) June 13, 2016
10. This sign apologising for this company's absence
While they were out supporting 'the soccer'.
11. These lilos spotted floating in the Luas works
Listen, don't rule it out.
12. And finally, the Irish fans cheering these bin men just back from a strike
We'll cheer anything, so we will.
— Simon Pausch (@simon_pausch) June 11, 2016