21 Reasons Why London Is A Terrible Place To Visit
It's a terrible city, and for some reason people love it.
Everyone seems to love the city, and we just don't know why. So we've put together a list of 21 reasons why it's a terrible place to visit.
1. The Tower Of London Is A Pile Of Shite
2. And The Sunsets Are Nothing To Write Home About
3. 'Dear Mum, This Place Is A Pile Of Wank'
4. Some hooligans keep drawing on the walls.
5. The View From The Shard Is Not Worth The Price
7. The Natural History Museum Is Nothing Special
8. And the other buildings are a pile of shite too.
10. The Big Issue Is That The Weather Is Always So Dull & Grey
11. Just so damn bland.
12. And who even likes things that are grey?
13. The Thames, which is pretty popular in London, looks like this crap.
14. And the parks look like this. Which you can imagine must be full of dog shit.
15. And that's the only animal you'll see for miles. Dogs and fucking pigeons.
16. Millennium Bridge is one of the most disgusting bridges we've ever seen.
17. Greenwich Park. How this place got a time named after it we will never know.
18. Even when you get to the top the view doesn't get any better.
19. And look at the state of this place after the Olympics finished! What a waste of money.
20. All the pubs are shit and you'll never have any fun in them. And to say they lack character is an understatement.
21. Eww. Don't go here.
Still want to ignore us and head to London anyway? We wrote some more stuff about theplace here.
Is there ever such thing as a Kardashian Koincidence? We chat about celebrity "leak" culture on this week's Before Brunch podcast below. Subscribe here