33 Pictures That Prove England Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World
When you think of England and tourism most people focus on London, but England is so much more than that as these 33 gorgeous photos prove!
We sometimes forget the sheer beauty and the variety of landscape when we think of England which is why we wanted to remind everybody today what an amazing little country it is. While most tourists and people outside the country tend to focus on London and the traditional tourist spots we thought we'd pull together 33 pictures that will make you fall in love with England like never before. What a country...
1. England is home to some of the best museums in the world including the Victoria & Albert
2. The animals have plenty of open space to call their own
3. And there are country houses that look like this
4. It is home to Shakespeare who is the greatest writer to ever live
5. Come summer there are 1000s of miles of gorgeous beaches
6. And the inland waterways are like a calm oasis
7. And no other country can do fish and chips quite like England
8. And some of the shops look as cute as this
9. A country where men dancing in white outfits in circles puts a smile on your face
10. Even the telephone boxes are iconic
11. England is also home to some of the most iconic sports events in the world like Royal Ascot
12. Gorgeous seaside towns like Cornwall
13. Amazing street art in the cities like this piece in Brighton
14. An iconic capital city that looks like this
15. An Angel of the North looking over the locals
16. Knowing that wherever you are in England there will be a proper and polite queue
17. Lakes meeting hills that look like this
18. Glastonbury is probably the best music festival in the world
19. Local pubs that look like this!
20. Country houses that have entrances like this
21. Magical forests that look like this
22. Really old buildings with doors like this
23. A Royal couple that are loved the world over
24. The English breakfast. Where else in the world does a feed this good?
25. And a country that only looks more beautiful come winter
26. Everywhere you go there is history
27. You could sleep in a bed like this
28. Even the animals look regal
29. A country full of stunning gardens like this one at Harewood House, near Leeds
30. Or this 11th century cathedral that featured in the Harry Potter films
31. And of course the English themselves know how to have a whole load of fun!
32. And nothing is more English than afternoon tea in a country house
33. I think we can all agree England really is the greatest little country in the world
The nature of Irish 'Lickarsery' and Harry Styles' sexuality... listen to the latest episode of Before Brunch. Subscribe here