A lot of cities around the world are covered in street art, some more than others, but New York always seems to attract some of the best artisits to draw on the buildings. So here are 11 photos of some of the best work in New York City.
1. By DALeast in DUMBO, Brooklyn.
2. Two by WhisBe.
3. Two by Legheadloves, in Soho.
4. Piece by Italian artist MR. BLOB, in Long Island City, Queens.
5. By Mark Samsonovich, on Rivington Street.
6. By German artist Case, in Bushwick.
7. By French graffiti artist Monsieur Plume in Long Island City, Queens.
8. By Bumblebee, in Brooklyn.
9. By Aakash Nihalani, at a Brooklyn subway station.
Laura Whitmore chats to us about goal-setting and the influencer crisis...Subscribe to Before Brunch podcast here