If you've ever needed a reason to move to Wicklow, you have one in 14 Eagle Valley, Enniskerry.
This bright and dreamy home is perfectly tranquil, decorated impeccably with calming tones in mind and practically soothing to the mind's eye.
The property is a beautifully appointed, detached family home, located just a stone's throw from the village of Enniskerry and Powerscourt Estate, Gardens and Golf Club (aka the most beautiful place in Ireland), but also from Dublin city centre, which is a mere 13km along the N11.
The grounds extends to approximately 269sqm which is both spacious and light-filled.
And they mean light-filled.
How soothing, chilled and good-for-the-head does this palace look?
Laid out over two floors, the beauuuuutiful interior has been renovated and extended to offer a beautiful, stylish and functional living space.
Massive rooms, big comfy beds and the most gorgeous bath we've EVER SEEN.
DID YOU SEE THAT BATH?
Sweatin' for it.
Upstairs comprises of four double bedrooms and single bedroom all with fully fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom and two guest bedrooms all have shower room ensuites with the master also offering a large walk in wardrobe.
Yep, just think of that storage.
The attic, which is accessible from the master bedroom has been floored and provides further ample storage. And finally, a large fully tiled family bathroom completes the interior accommodation.
So, in summary:
- Five master bedrooms all boasting storage space
- An open plan kitchen dining layout
- A home cinema projector and screen
- An easily maintained front and rear garden
- A gorrrrgeous location in Enniskerry close to a host of amenities
- Easily accessible to public transport links and road networks
- And, for when you start to have kids - there's a private feeder bus to a selection of Dublin schools
Oh, and that bath.
READ NEXT: The Best B&B In Ireland Has Been Named